Travel and Tourism
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is widely considered as the Western Cape's premier wildlife destination. As a Big 5 wilderness reserve, Sanbona has vast landscapes and boundless plains and promises a getaway characterized by alluring stillness and isolation amid raw natural beauty.
Online Innovations were tasked with developing their website in a way that reflects Sanbona’s beauty and uniqueness whilst communicating comprehensive information on the reserve’s facilities, including its lodge accommodation, rates and available activities.
Online Innovations were responsible for developing and executing the following:
- A Content Management System (CMS) that allows Sanbona to manage all aspects of their website.
- A photo and video gallery that captures the reserve’s beauty and facilities.
- An enquiry form to make it easy for website visitors to contact the reserve.
- Two newsletter sign-up forms – one for those who are tourists and one for those who work in the trade and tourism industry.
- A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to communicate answers to the reserve’s most frequent queries in an easy and efficient way.
In addition to the above, Online Innovations were also responsible for:
- Developing modules for the Lodge, Rates and Activities pages to manage the images and information displayed on each respective page.
- Developing a categorized blog with comments, thereby allowing visitors to post comments on the reserve’s blog.
- Adding content to the new website and ensuring that a list of the old URLs and their corresponding new URLs were made available to search engines.