Sports & Leisure
Zsports Events NPC is a non-profit company who are committed to bringing exciting and fun sporting events to the Eastern Cape. The sporting events are community driven and offer exciting and often different sports events, which include but are not limited to, ocean swimming events, sprint distance triathlons, the Muck run, Urban run and much more.
Online Innovations were responsible for developing and executing the following:
Online Innovations designed and custom developed a usability-driven e-commerce sporting events website for Zsports, to ensure sports enthusiasts could register for numerous events with ease. The main aim of the website development and design was to ensure that it was designed to be user-friendly and welcoming to prospective users.
When designing, and developing the Zsports website, we paid attention to key aspects of the website design and development such as the website content and structure, visuals, easy user experience design, website interactivity and website response time.
Another aspect which we needed to consider was that Zsports caters for family-friendly events which draw people of all ages and social classes. Therefore, those making use of the site range from highly computer literate to those with minimal computer literacy. For this reason, we needed to ensure that both experienced and non-experienced website users could easily make use of the site.
Along with the public website Online Innovations developed a back-office area that allows Zsports to manage all aspects of the website. From adding new events to facilitating orders and registrations.
You can find the following on Zsports website which we developed and executed:
- Online shop to sell and feature available products with shopping carts.
- The listing of events and informing the public about upcoming events.
- Allowing users to create profiles and register for themselves and friends or family members.
- Allow participants to register for multiple events at the same time.
- The site allows offline eft and an integrated online payment method.
- Photo galleries and blogs to feature previous race information and images.
- Participants who register for an event offline will also be included and placed onto the online database.
- Implemented a system to allocate race numbers.