Why settle for an internet billboard when a website can do so much more?
Even the smallest business can utilize the power of the internet to be more efficient and to build revenue. Once you start thinking about it, it's easy to get excited about the potential for your website.
Things like new sales leads, an increase in customer satisfaction, decreased support calls, more subscriptions or completed surveys. These are all measurable goals that do mean something to your company.
The question is, what are you using your website for?
If you have a long hard think about it your website adds value in at least 1 of these 4 areas:
Are you showing your company and product in the best possible light? Are you giving the end-user a reason to contact you over your competitor? Nowadays your customers and prospects will Google you and your competitors before making a decision on which brand to use. Their decision will be based largely on your website.
To convince the South African user to transact via your website a considerable effort must be made to instil a level of trust and confidence in your brand.
- The brand message needs to communicate integrity, reliability and professionalism.
- Contact and support information must be clearly communicated.
- Alternate payment methods should be available, like EFT.
- The back office needs special consideration as oversights in the shipping, checkout, payment methods and product variances can cripple the system.
Being available 24/7 a website offers instant gratification. The right content and online systems can alleviate your businesses’ support and help desk’s load.
Other than the obvious – selling of goods or the generation of leads - a website can improve your bottom line by complementing and in some cases replace existing systems:
- Innovative online processes can streamline key business processes and in-so-doing save on operating expenses. Online statements, recruiting and centralized file and document libraries are just some of the opportunities that a website has to offer.
- Promoting your products and services for much less than sending out catalogues, brochures or placing print ads and target specific psychographics, demographics and technographics for minimal cost.
Online Innovations' Web Solutions
Three good reasons to contact Online Innovationsto get the most out of your website:
- Our investment in the formation of partnerships with industry leaders, the retention of highly qualified and skilled staff, a sound understanding of the latest web technologies, design principles and best business practices ensures that we deliver world-class software solutions.
- Our business and software consultants have a comprehensive understanding of best business practices and primary Business Management Software applications. We take the time to research and understand your business and objectives and deliver dependable ebusiness solutions that bring together and complete your business processes.
- We tailor our web solutions to fit your brand and your clients so you can do business on the internet with the confidence that your goals will be met.