Social Media Manager / Copywriter Position Available
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Online Innovations is a web design and development company in Port Elizabeth and currently has a position available for a Social Media Manager and Copywriter.
Our copywriter will primarily have the task of generating content for websites and social media, as well as managing clients’ social media accounts. The tasks will also occasionally expand to writing pay-per-click (PPC) adverts and writing for print, such as brochures or company profiles.
The copywriter gets to work with an array of clients from all types of industries, making each day on the job different and interesting.
An Online Innovations copywriter will be required to generate content that is relevant to what the clients want for their brands and may often require client liaison and interviews. The copywriter will often be required to be involved with the project from the beginning; which would involve attending meetings, brainstorming sessions and interviewing the client for content and keywords for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) purposes.
- A BA degree in media or something similar that is relevant to this position.
- A strong command of the English language and the ability to write concisely.
- A creative and enthusiastic min.
- Ability to handle pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Passion and love for your work and the industry.
Experience in social media management and SEO writing will count in your favour.
- Time management essential.
- Dealing direct with clients.