Online Innovations' Special Offers the Ultimate Web Starter Package24 February 2015 by Zoe Harrington
The way the world communicates has changed – and one of the biggest mistakes small and medium business owners make is not moving with the changes. The mistake here is that very often, business owners believe that if they personally are not using a service, their clients don’t either.
In order to communicate effectively with your clients and prospective clients, you need more than just a website. You need to have platforms where you can communicate with them on an ongoing basis; constantly feeding them with fresh information.
There are a few available tools that you can use in your online marketing campaigns, namely:
- Your website
- Paid advertising such as Google’s AdWords advertising
Obviously your website always remains your top priority, which is why no matter which platform you use to market your brand, you need to try and direct traffic as much as possible back to your website – this is, after all, where everything your clients need to know about you is.
Online Innovations can assist your company with a full digital strategy once we have designed and developed a modern, stylish and brand-specific website for you! We make it easy for you once you’ve decided to take your business online by offering our special Starter Package – which is everything a business starting off in the online world needs.
At just R9550.00 ex VAT, Online Innovations’ Starter Package includes all of the following:
- Domain name registration – This will be a .co.za OR .com domain name for one year. Choosing a domain name isn’t easy because the choice you make is very important to your website as a whole, as well as its position in the search engine result pages (SERPs).
- A basic CMS website – The website will also include a News section OR a Gallery and it will be easy for you to self-manage as you please. Should you need to have a new article posted or a new image uploaded, our user-friendly content management system (CMS) will allow you to do this yourself, rather than relying on a third party to manage it for you. Should you wish to have your website hosted and managed by us, please contact us to find out what our retainer fee is.
- Content generation and optimisation – This includes content for six pages in total. In the digital world, content is king – which means that it plays one of the most important roles. The quality of your content directly affects your position in the search engine result pages. We can write your content to ensure that your pages are search engine optimisation (SEO) friendly, resulting in your brand being seen ahead of your competition.
- Set up OR clean-up of social media accounts – Choose to set up or clean up any two of these social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and YouTube. The importance of giving your company a social media presence is increasing as more and more businesses invest in social media marketing. Not only does it provide your customers with a great platform for communicating with your brand, it also contributes to ranking you higher in the search engines.
- Website look and feel – You will be able to select one of five designs for the layout of your website. We make sure to provide our clients with a website look and feel that is unique to their brand and represents everything their brand stands for. Your website will not be taken live until it looks exactly how you envisioned it and is completely approved by you!